Therefore named for my son-in-law, Bob
as he is famous for these.
- Cut up chicken breast meat and brown in pan. (could use hamburger)
- Put in 1 can of red “hot” enchilada sauce in pan
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheese (Monterey Cheddar and Sharp Cheddar)
- Add small can of chopped green Chilies
- Add 1/2 cup of bacon bits
About 8 soft shell Tortillas
- Brush vegetable oil on one side of soft shell tortilla
- Scoop chicken concoction onto tortilla and wrap - side by side.
- Pour one can of red “hot” enchilada sauce over tortillas
- Add 2 cups of shredded cheese over the tortillas
Set oven to 300°. Bake covered for 40 minutes.
Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes, remove from oven and cool.